All our schools offer dormitory, apartment, or home stay accommodation.
Dormitory, guest house and shared apartment accommodation are very similar in terms of living standards and facilities. In all cases you will have a private room unless two people enroll together and request shared accommodation.
Dorms are often grouped according to gender and there are few mixed dorms.
- Dormitory keeper will always be present and look around, so you can feel safe all the time.
- There are a lot of students in the dormitory and you can make friends easily.
- The accommodation fee is also relatively cheaper than other accommodation.
Guest House/ Shared Apartment
- Guest House basically means sharing a house with other people.
- Residents will share the living room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
- You can become friends with people from different countries and walks of life.
- You can choose your period of stay on a monthly basis.
- There are no deposits or key money required which helps you to minimize your moving expenses.
- Basic furniture and home electronics are provided so that you can start a comfortable life immediately.
- You can live with Japanese family in their house for a short period of time.
- As a general rule, breakfast will be served each day. Dinner can usually be arranged.
- Please refrain from home stay if you are a smoker or have allergies.
||14,000 yen per week
||10,000-15,000 yen per week
||10,000 yen per week
||Hosts may have curfew, house rules, etc.
||Communal facilities, usually no curfew
||No curfew, shared facilities
||You are a member of the family.
||School and Japanese students always around
||Can become friends with other students in the apartment
||Breakfast included; dinner available for a fee
||Breakfast and dinner available
||Prepare all meals yourself
If you have any questions about studying in Japan, please Contact Us
For school, course and accommodation details, please click a location.
To begin the booking process to learn Japanese in Japan, please complete details here: Book a Course
To return to the home page, click here: Study in Japan
Return to top of page